Along the desire to produce a superior tree spade, Dutchman Industries' focus led to the production of a better stabilizer package for the consumer. Dutchman's line of stabilizers feature a variety of kits for various skid steer loaders. The slim, compact design makes Dutchman's stabilizer kit the preferred choice when digging in tight rows. The tightly mounted design prevents the stabilizer from extending far beyond the rear of the loader and therefore prevents possible tree damage while turning in among rows.
Dutchman's stabilizer kits allow for easy installation and, for some models, a disconnect system that prevents welding. The counterweight pins allow the mounting of significant amounts of counterweight without having to weld extra brackets.
- Tube inside a tube assembly allowing for straight torque transfer rather than sideways torque transfer. This eliminates any potential for cylinder rod warping.
- Cylinder is neatly housed inside tube preventing dirt and debris from entering.
- Dutchman stabilizer kits do not extend beyond the wheel, or track width of most loaders.
- Ability to hold large amounts of counterweight without extra brackets or additional components.
- Built with quality steel and welds.