Dutchman's Staker is designed to minimize the time and cost of staking large quantities of trees. Stakes can be securely anchored in a pilot hole up to two feet deep. At 15 seconds per tree, the Staker can stake thousands a day. It can also be used as a pruning platform and connects to the auxiliary hydraulics of most skid steers.
• Designed to mount onto your skidsteer or other power unit
• Able to set out thousands of stakes per day
• Hook-up time is less than two minutes
• Multi-platforms for easy handling
• Reduces overall man-hours
• Requires Minimal Daily Maintenance